XRay Mod (with fly) is a modification for Minecraft 1.7.10 which enables X-Ray vision in your world seed. It enhances your mining experience by a great margin and allows you to find desired blocks easily with less effort. It works on both Single and multiplayer on any server you want. It filters all the useless blocks and comes with Nightvision for better view in caves and shafts. It is one the best most right now. The latest version is X-Ray Mod 1.7.10.
XRay (Fly) Mod Features:
(beta version – needs further testing before official release)
- Redstone finder
- Coordinates display
- Compatible with almost every other mod out there!
- XRay blocks are customizable
- Keybindings are customizable
- Very active developer
- X: Toggle XRay
- L: Toggle FullBright
- J: Toggles Coords
- The fly mod enables fly all the time, so just double tap space to start flying.
How to install XRay Mod for Minecraft:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.4″ to “1.7.4_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.4_extra”
- Rename “1.7.4.jar” to “1.7.4_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.4.json” to “1.7.4_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.4_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.4″ with”id”:”1.7.4_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.7.4_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.4_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.4_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Alternatively, just place the downloaded .jar file into your mods folder if you use Forge.
Keybindings are now configurable in the Controls window ingame!
- Blocks.txt is a block dump containing names of all the available blocks.
- XRay.txt is the configuration file for XRay mode. Each line can contain either the name of a block or the ID of a block.
- Redstone.txt is the configuration file for Redstone mode. Its format is the same as XRay.txt
DOWNLOAD XRay (Fly) Mod for Minecraft