About Minecraft Morph Mod:
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) [/] keys (These are normally next to the enter/return key). Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
- Browse previously acquired morphs with the (defaults) [ / ] keys (Square brackets, normally next to the Enter/Return key). Hit them to open the Gui and scroll up and down, hold shift to scroll left and right. (Works with the mouse as well, once the selector is open!). The mod will try it’s best to prevent duplicate morphs, however it cannot guarantee that.
- Select a morph with the Enter/Return/LMB. It takes ~4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire new morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the Delete/Backspace button. You however, cannot remove your original state, or the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the Escape/RMB. It will auto close if there is another Gui open.
- Add a mod to favourites with the ~ key, when in the Morph Gui. You can also hold the ~ key to open a radial menu to morph into your favourites!
How to install Morph Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Morph Mod
- Put Morph Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Done and Enjoy!
- Update to 1.7.2
- Changed link for Mod Mob Abilities for Legacy support as the 1.7 source has had the file moved.
- Fixed crashes with sending packets to FakePlayers.
- Fixed invalid onGround states with other players. Fixes issue with chicken wings (on other players) and slimes.
- Added more duct tape to player morphs in case something breaks it.
- Arrange NBT tags in alphabetical order when creating identifier. Prevents some duplicate morphs, but may also break old Morph saves.
- Added config option to use local mappings for mod mob ability support.
- Added community supported NBT Stripper formatting to aid removal of duplicate mod mob morphs.
- Fixed errornous clientside eye heights for player morphs.
- Added config option to list Morphs alphabetically instead of by most recently acquired.
- Tweak keybind gui to use proper mouse button names.
Download Morphing Mod:
Requires: iChun Util