Minecraft Morph Mod
- “Acquire” most living mobs by killing them (a morph). This includes other players, silverfish, turrets (from PortalGun) and even descriptive books (from Mystcraft). You cannot reacquire an identical morph.
- Browse previously stored morphs with the (defaults) [/] keys (These are normally next to the enter/return key). Rebindable in the config. Once the selector is open you can use the mouse to browse.
- Select a morph with the ENTER/RETURN/LMB. It takes 4 seconds to transition between morphs, and you cannot acquire morphs while morphing.
- Remove a morph with the DELETE/BACKSPACE (rebindable). You cannot remove your original state/the morph you are currently using.
- Close the morph selector with the ESCAPE/RMB. It will auto close if there is another GUI open.
How to install Morph Mod for Minecraft
- Download and install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download Morphing Mod
- Put Morphing Mod zip file into your /.minecraft/mods folder. Do not unzip it.
- Done and Enjoy!
- Changed link for Mod Mob Abilities for Legacy support as the 1.7 source has had the file moved.
- Fixed crashes with sending packets to FakePlayers.
- Fixed invalid onGround states with other players. Fixes issue with chicken wings (on other players) and slimes.
- Added more duct tape to player morphs in case something breaks it.
- Arrange NBT tags in alphabetical order when creating identifier. Prevents some duplicate morphs, but may also break old Morph saves.
- Added config option to use local mappings for mod mob ability support.
- Added community supported NBT Stripper formatting to aid removal of duplicate mod mob morphs.
- Fixed errornous clientside eye heights for player morphs.
- Added config option to list Morphs alphabetically instead of by most recently acquired.
- Tweak keybind gui to use proper mouse button names.
Download Morphing Mod