Mooncraft Resource Pack
Developer : The_Fool76
Envious of Curiosity? Well now you too can explore alien worlds within Minecraft. This 16×16 texture pack changes blocks, items, armor and animal skins to make the world look completely alien.
How to install Mooncraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
- 1.Download a Resource pack in a ZIP file format, do not unzip. If you created your own Resource, you need to ZIP them.
- 2.Run Minecraft. If you already have Minecraft running, make sure you save and quit the world: you need to be in the main menu to continue (If you have Optifine, you can go to Options > Video Settings while in-game).
- 3.Click Resource Packs button.
- 4.Click Open Resource Pack Folder button; this will open the folder where Minecraft stores all Resource packs. If nothing happens, you need to find the folder manually. Depending on your operating system it is:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\resourcepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden in the Home Folder)
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks (This folder may be hidden)
- 5.Do not close Minecraft. Place the resource pack (ZIP file) in the opened folder, do not unzip.
- 6.In a few seconds the resource pack will appear in Minecraft. Select it (may take a few seconds for high-resolution packs), and click Done.
- 7.Play and enjoy this amazing Resource Pack
DOWNLOAD Mooncraft Resource Pack