Minecraft Clay Soldiers Mod
Here’s how it works: A clay soldier is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Specifically, one block of clay and one block of soulsand can be used to create four soldiers. Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once. They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. They walk slow and don’t jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch. So naturally, they aren’t hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. So, what in the world are they qualified to fight against? …Other clay soldiers, of course!
Clay soldiers have a team-based mentality. They respect similar colors of their race, and treat their identical equals as brothers. But when colors other than grey come into play, things start to get a little bit more exciting! You can use red dye, blue dye, green dye, yellow dye, orange dye, pink dye, brown dye (cocoa beans) or purple dye to change the color of your soldiers, and then set them loose to start a fight! Grey soldiers are peaceful unless attacked, but all other colors will rush in for the kill without mercy! Their natural hatred towards members of a different spectrum allows for a lot of exciting events to take place in your Minecraft world. Build giant battlefields, arm your fortresses to the teeth, and let your soldiers transform the earth into a sea of crumbled clay!
Horses, Pegasi, Turtles, Bunnies and Geckos:
Note: there is an endstone variant of the turtles, which is made with endstone and soul sand.
Note: there is a carrot variant of the horses and pegasi, which is made with carrots.
Clay Disruptor, Clay Cookies and Clay Nexus:
How to install Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft
- Install Minecraft Forge installer
- Download the Manager Pack Coremod
- Place it into the “mods” folder (for the client: .minecraft/versions/forge[…]/mods; for the server: [server.jar_location]/mods
- Open up the client / server and see if it works (if it doesn’t crash: it works)
- Close it and download the desired mod (Clay Soldiers Mod)
- Place the downloaded jar into the mods folder, where the Manager pack is already
- Open up the client / server and see if it works. If it does, go play.
- Install ModLoader first!
- Drop the zip file into the mods folder in your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- Play Minecraft.
- Navigate to the bin folder of your .minecraft directory, i.e. C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MINECRAFT.JAR!
- Open up the minecraft.jar with a decompression program, i.e. 7zip
- Install ModLoader, if it’s not happend yet.
- Delete the META-INF folder! (if it’s still there)
- Copy all files and directories from the zip into the minecraft.jar.
- Save and close minecraft.jar
- Now start Minecraft. Done.
DOWNLOAD Clay Soldiers Mod
Clay Soldiers Mod:
Credits to: SanAndreasP