BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
Extending Minecraft with pipes, auto-crafting, quarries, engines and much more!
BuildCraft is a new game mod aiming at allowing users to build advanced structures and mechanisms.
Tools and Materials
How to install BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Buildcraft Mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft
- Go to mods folder
- C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder
- /Users/[Your user]/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods on Mac folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- This is a very early version, there will be bugs.
- New: Iron Fluid Pipes now get orientation triggers as well. (Speiger)
- Fix: Engines no longer drop double the items. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Filler Pattern selection is less derpy. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Desert Oil Biome should decorate. (CovertJaguar)
- Fix: Advanced Crafting Table now properly supports custom IRecipes with variable outputs. (CovertJaguar)
DOWNLOAD BuildCraft Mod